Media Buying in Aberangell
Our media buyers offer a wide range of advertising options for businesses looking to attract more customers, to increase awareness or to keep their brand in the public eye.
Our experienced teams work with a diverse range of sectors from education to sports, public services to healthcare, charities to luxury brands, so whether you are launching a new product or looking to increase sales of your goods or services, we are here to help.
Depending on your budget and the type of campaign you want, our experienced media buying teams will purchase the required media for you, capturing attention in the most engaging and cost-effective ways.
Simply drop us a message today and one of our media buyers will be in contact to chat through your individual needs. If you know exactly which type of advertisements you'd like, we can get costs for you quickly, however, if you are unsure, we can advise.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you to make your media buying process as simple and as cost-effective as possible.
get a quote
Buying Media in Aberangell
We offer total media advertising solutions, as high-lighted below across a range of media outlets - we call this our "total media menu".
Total Media Menu
- Newspaper – we can place adverts for your company in any newspaper. Print advertising continues to be a hugely effective form of marketing across the country. As well as local titles we also cover all the main national titles such as The Daily Mail, The Daily Mirror, The Telegraph, The Daily Express etc. At PromoMEDIA we can get you both great rates and different size print ads in brilliant positions. If you are interested in our print media buying options, read more here.
- Magazine – we can place adverts in any of the major national magazines, everything from Hello and Heat magazine to Primary Times and The Radio Times. With weekly, monthly, glossy and bi-monthly editions of various magazine to consider, you can be sure to find a magazine purchased and read by your target audience.
- Radio – there are lots of radio options to consider and it continues to be a highly effective marketing tool across a whole range of businesses. With national stations such as Classic FM, Smooth FM and Heart FM, all offering great packages, being on the radio is also an affordable option for most. There are also lots of smaller more local stations to consider, particularly effective for smaller businesses targeting local consumers. We can also create great radio adverts at a brilliant price, read more here. For more information on the power of radio advertising check out this page here.
- Television – yes we love TV advertising and we cover all the options. So, whether you are looking for ITV, Channel 4 or Sky Adsmart TV advertising - look no further. TV is the most expensive form of marketing in the UK but this is because the results are also the best. Our skilled creative teams and can also help you create and produce your TV ads, as well as getting them cleared for transmission through Clearcast. If you are interested in finding out more drop us a line and a helpful media buyer team member will be in touch. Again for more information, read more here.
- Digital and standard billboards – digital and traditional paper billboards are still very popular. The typically large billboards found at roadside are normally 48 sheets and there are even larger options known as 96 sheets. These billboard adverts are typically found in prime-sites and locations such as shopping centres, high-streets and even at the side of motorways. At PromoMEDIA, our outdoor specialists can secure you particular key billboards (if you know which ones you would like), you can also purchase a package or selection to target a specific area or target audience - or even get a spread across various towns and cities across the country. For more information on billboard ads read our billboards advertisement page.
- Platform Adverts – train and bus station advertising is a very popular. There are a variety of advertising options in these locations (as they are all different shapes and sizes) - these range from 4 sheets, 6 sheets and 12 sheets ad campaigns, to bigger posters such as 48 sheet adverts, 96 sheets, digital billboards, adshells and more. For more specific information on train station and platform adverts take a read of this page, or simply drop our team a message.
- Buses – you’ve all seen them and no matter where you are in the country there's always buses! It's therefore not surprising that there are so many options to consider, from bus seat adverts, bus stop advertisements, bus ticket ads, large posters on the side of buses, T-side adverts and bus rear ads. You can even brand a whole bus! If you want to get the wheels in motion today read more here or get in contact today for a free bus advertising quote.
- Underground – this form of marketing is particularly successful and effective in the capital where the tube network carries millions of people every day but it is also popular with companies wanting to push their brand a more national level. There are both digital and paper options - which are great at targeting commuters as well as tourists from across the country and indeed the world - underground ads are ever-evolving and exciting; the main ones are LEPs, platform posters, adgate adverts and many more. Our media buyers can secure any form of escalator or underground ads you desire, so either drop us a line or for more in-depth information on tube advertising read here.
- Phone Boxes – the trusty old phone box has re-invented - no longer somewhere to just make a simple phone-call, they are now places where you can recharge your mobile phone, use WiFi and of course; advertise! Phone box ads options have developed too and you can brand the inside of a phone box, advertise on internal screens or in fact brand a whole phone box. A staple in most areas of the country and in a variety of locations, from street-corner to high-streets, they are an increasingly popular and original form of marketing. Seen by hundreds and indeed thousands a day in some locations, have you considered phone box promotions for your company? Read more here or drop our media buyers a message for more information on phone box adverts.
- Shopping Centres – promoting and marketing inside shopping centres and in their car-parks is increasingly popular, especially with brands that are sold within the shopping complex. This is often why you see luxury brand and retail advertisements in shopping centres. Shopping centre ad options are varied but typically include billboards, lift adverts, escalator ads, 4 sheets and 6 sheets adverts. Shopping centre advertising is a highly successful form of marketing as it targets people in the mood to spend and in a relaxed frame of mind! For more information on advertising in shopping centres read our dedicated page or for more info on out of home advertising read here.
- Print Distribution – targeted distribution of leaflets and posters is important, this makes sure that your print literature is seen by the right people. Print distribution often involves getting printed materials into areas of high-footfall such as local bars, cafes, clubs, gyms, cinemas etc. Basically, anywhere where your target audience and target market may be out and about. Expert print management companies break down this distribution into "print runs" so you can effectively target the right people.
- Cinema – much more than simply ads on the cinema screens! Nowadays cinemas are often large complexes visited by a huge cross-section of society. Typical cinema marketing options include posters in corridors and toilets, lift ads, posters outside the entrances and around the building, 48 sheets in the car-parks, as well as food hall and restaurant advertising options, that is not to forgot advertising on cinema screens of course! You can, of course, target certain film releases and weeks of the year e.g. an audience for Star Wars is very different from a rom-com, so you can again be targeted and creative with what you want to achieve.
- Online – online ad options are many and ever-growing! From buttons and banners on various websites to SEO options, programmatic buying and e-shots. PromoMEDIA is a vastly experienced digital media buying agency. For more information read more here or visit PromoSEO.
- Social Media – as you can imagine the options are every-growing for social media advertising too, with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and many more joining the mix every week. As an experienced and specialist media buying company - with our fingers on the digital pulse - we can help with promoting across any of these social platforms. Social media marketing is often highly effective as it can be incredibly targeted and done on small budgets. For more information have a read of this section.
- Vehicle - this includes truck, lorry and taxi ad options (sometimes bus adverts also falls into this category). Vehicle adverts are often very cost-effective and you can brand individual vans or lorries or even whole fleets. You can also consider the journeys that these vehicles may be taking as well if you are looking for potential customers in certain areas. To read more about vehicle advertising read here.
What is a Media Buyer and What is Media Buying?
A media buyer or media buying agency is a person or organisation who negotiates the best prices to purchase advertising space. A media buyer has the task of trying to keep the costs down for their client, whilst also trying to reach the largest possible audience through great placement; it’s a balancing act.
When we get your enquiry we pass your enquiry to an approved and experienced media buyer who is an expert in your media type; they have key relationships in place with TV and radio stations, outdoor advertising owners, newspapers etc. So rather than you “cold-calling” these people and being charged “rate card” costs, our teams will get you cheap costs year in, year out as they are buying on a regular basis. Our media planners also have a brilliant understanding of regional demographics and a knowledge of what works in areas all over the country.
External Independent Planners & Marketing Agencies
If you are a freelance media planner looking for an independent advertising agency to purchase your advertising at great prices contact us today. We can look after bulk or one-off purchasing (check out our total selection above); operating as an independent media sales agency.
If you are looking to advertise your company, business or product, contact us today for a media plan. Our experienced and friendly media buying teams will be delighted to talk to you.
They will give you a call to run through what you are looking for, before putting together a bespoke marketing plan. This is all FREE - you only pay if you decide to book something. As an independent media agency, we offer a full selection of advertising solutions and work with a diverse range of business. So whether you are a small local business, an SME enterprise or national company we can provide a full range of advertising options in Aberangell to cater for your needs.
We look forward to hearing from you and working to achieve your advertising and business needs.
Topics covered - media planning and media buying, media buyer, media buying platforms, buying media, looking for media buying agency, planning and media buying, time make use media outlets, buy media, make sure when you buy media you have a media plan.